2013년 5월 24일 금요일

One Day Two Night Trip to Bu-San

 Busan is a second city of Korea. As Busan is a port city and there are several beaches, so many tourists find there in summer. Also Busan is good for trip because of convenient traffic.
Jagalchi Market and Nampodong food alley
  As Busan is coast city, marine products markets were developed. Specially, because , a lot of products were sold in Jagalchi Market, looking on this market is so fun. But eating tasty foods in Nampodong food alley is also best fun. There are a lot of tasty street foods. For example bibim-noodles, sundae, choongmu-gimbap, and sweaty danpatjuk are soooo yummy. Jungguji-jeon adding seasoned squid is also very yummy food. And the best food is seed-hotteok. In Busan trip, you must eat seed-hotteok.
The Best View of Nature, Taejongdae
 In Taejongdae, there are dense forest that is hard to see in Busan and lots of oddly shaped stones that made of long accumulation in harmony. Also blue ocean overlooking at cliff is peerless. You can see Daemado when it is good weather. And walking around light house, you can't do better than eating sea food like fresh-caught fishes.
 
 
 
 
 
Gwanganri Beach
 Night view of Gwanganri beach is best view in Busan night view. Because the big bridge of Gwangan light beautiful at night. And night sea and big bridge mingle beautifully. You can feel this night view in real when you see it in the flesh. It's so beautiful.
 
Haeundae Beach
 Haeundae beach is most many people crowded in Korea beaches. In addition, Dongbaek island connected to Haeundae beach is located like enfolding sea. There are a historic site of Chi won Choi. He named Haeundae beach walking Dongbaek island.
 
 You can go perfect one day two night trip to Busan. You can see night view of Gwanganri beach after you go Jagalchi Market, Nampodong food alley and Taejongdae. Next, you can stay overnight in Busan. And then if you go for a walk to Dongbaek island and Haeundae beach, there is no best trip than this.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hello ~ Hyeon Song. I'm Sam. I often go to Busan because my relatives live. So I visited you post on your blog all places. Night view of Haeundae and Gwanganri really beautiful. Busan is a really awesome city. Bye Bye ~ ^^

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Hyeon-song! I`m your best friend, Sang-jin. Do you think so? Ha!Ha! Busan is good place where I really wanted to go for long time. Especially, I really want to go Gwanganri Beach! I will go to there with my friends by all means. And, I really like to eat the food, I will go to Jagalchi Market and Nampodong food alley. Thank you for your posting. Good bye!

    답글삭제
  3. Hi, I'm Jong-Seon. I've never visited Busan. So, I can obtain much information from your blog. Panorama is good. Food picture looks like delicious. I want to go Busan! But, I have no time. Bye.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, Hyeon Song~ I’m Seong Eun. Your post is very interesting to me. Because I'm going to travel to Busan at this summer. I will refer to your post before I traveled to Busan. Have you ever been to Gwanganri Beach? I have never been to Gwanganri Beach. And I want to go to Gwanganri Beach. Bye Bye~^^

    답글삭제