2013년 4월 21일 일요일

Gunsan with Morden History


 Hello~ Today, I introduce Gunsan city trip. It's easy to go Gunsan from Jeonju. You can take intercity bus that runs by every twenty minutes. It's 5200 for adult. Gunsan city is port city and center city of Korea's modern history. And you need to go Gunsan modern history museum to check it.
Gunsan modern history museum
 Gunsan mordern history museum is a local museum titled modern and marine culture of Gunsan. There are marine distribution history hall and modern life hall representatively. In marine distribution history hall, you can see history of Gunsan as center of distribution. And there is a big modern ship model as photo zone. Also in modern life hall, you can the figure of people who lived fierce life disobeying to coercive control of the Japanese Empire. You can wear modern school uniform and experience taking a rubbing.
A Japanese traditional house, Hiros
Hiros traditional house is Japanese house where the Japanese lived in Japanese colonial era. There is historical exploitation pain of Gunsan. This house shows luxurious lifestyle of the Japanese landowner. There are many rooms and big garden.
 
 
 
The bakery Lee Sung Dang
The bakery Lee Sung Dang is very famous in the whole country. This bakery is the first bakery. People often line up for more than an hour to get bread. The sweet bun and vegetable bun are specially famous.
 
 
 
The Jinpo marine theme park
The Jinpo marine theme park commemorate JInpo battle. In Jinpo battle, General Choi Mu-seon uses gunpowder first. This theme park exhibit replica of an army life. And there are equipments out of commission that can be entered in and taken a look. In addition, there is floating dock. This dock was made for difference of height by the ebb and flow.
Also, there are parks in Gunsan. And Gunsan is good for walling and quiet city. So it will be great if you go with you lover.





 

댓글 4개:

  1. Hi, Hyeon Song. I`m Ung. I went Gunsan travel, too. I`m very familiar with Gunsan because It is my hometown. My relatives are living there. But, I didn`t entrance Gunsan modern history museum because of the entrace fee. I went Hiros house. I was photographed a profile picture of Kakao Talk which is you talked me "It`s like a professtional`s photograph." I like the sweet bun selling at Lee Sung Dang. See you

    답글삭제
  2. Hi Hyeon Song!! I have been these places. Especially I remember the bakery Lee Sung Dang. The bakery is very famous. And I agree with your opinion that It is easy to go Gunsan from Jeonju. Bye!!!

    답글삭제
  3. Hello Hyeon Song~ I'm So Hye! I visited Gunsan several time! It was very historical place. Especially, the bakery Lee Sung Dang's breads were so delicious! I want to go Gunsan again. I look forward to your next post. Bye~

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Hyeon Song Sang Jin~~kkkkkkk. I have a deep connection with Gunsan. I graduated from high school in Gunsan. I went to these place several times. Especially, I know the bakery Lee Sung Dang
    well. Lee Sung Dang is managing from 1945. As far as I know, this bakery is the oldest bakery in Korea. In this bakery, sweet bun and vegetable bread is famous menu. If I visit my high school, I would buy some bread in this bakery.

    답글삭제