2013년 4월 12일 금요일

The Beautiful Island, "Oedo-Botania"


It's spring with beautiful flowers, and you want to enjoy the full bloom? The most beautiful islands on the ground that the entire island is decorated garden. I want you to go Oedo-Botania.
 
 
 
 
 
How to go Oedo-Botania.

Oedo is located around Geoje Island. So we must ride a boat excursion on the Geoje island. Boat tickets can be booked on the Internet. There are really many people in the busy season. When I was gone, there were so many people. Because it is Samiljeol, When I arrived at the dock at 9a.m, it was in a state that was sold out until 3:00p.m. There is a possibility that the boat is't run if the weather is not good. In such a case, the character comes contact. In off-season, boat gives off when people have collected. To find the ship operating at the right time is a good idea. Internet booking gives a discount. The cruise Fee Adult is 25,000 won on weekdays and 27,000won on busy season and weekend.
About a Cruise course
There are several ports in Geojedo that can take Oedo tour cruises. I used Jangseungpo port among them. Therefore, I will try to explain on the basis of Jangseungpo port. The cruise sightsees to the coastline through the Seoyima llighthouse and Jishimudo. And the cruise is landed on the Oedo and stays for an hour and a half. We can't stay in Oedo more than one and a half hours because of self-regulation phase. Next, the cruise goes to Haegeumgang. Also, You can tour the caves of the cross-shaped. This tour takes 3 hours.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Oedo-Botania marine plantation
The Oedo-Botania marine plantation is a marine park located in the clean and blue southern sea and the Hallyeo Marine National Park famous for beautiful landscape. The Oedo is one of the islands that are adjacent to Geoje island. In spite of the islands, Oedo is abundant in water, warm climate and high rainfall. So tropical plants and chant some easy to grow. The Oedo-Botania marine plantation was opened April 25, 1995. In just two years. it has established itself as a tourist attraction that visitors of more than one million people per year have visited. Recently, it was chosen as the best tourist sites in South Korea.
Oedo seems to have been moved the town on the coast of the Mediterranean. It is nicely decorated with wonderful landscape and building of an exotic figure. Oedo was brought up by married couple for 30 years. They raise Oedo with natural love and utmost sincerity without rest since 1969. Including the rare subtropical plants, more than 740 large and small plants are growing in Oedo.
It is said "The development is the destruction of nature." But Oedo breaks this stereotypes and is made by adapting nature. Try to go Oedo once.
.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hello. Hyeon Song. I’m Yeon Hee. Wow. The pictures of this island are very beautiful. I didn’t know about Oedo-Botania very much before. But now, I want to go Oedo-Botania within this year. Around Geoje Island…..It is quite far. But I want to go there once! Especially The Oedo-Botania marine plantation is very attractive choice for me. I love tropical plants and taking picture of them. More than 740 plants! It is very interesting and tempting. I want to recommend this wonderful island to foreign travelers. Every visitor who come this place will be very satisfied their choice.


    답글삭제
  2. Hi,Hyeon Song:)I'm Min Deok. I have not heard about that awesome island in Korea! That island is worth visiting once in a life time I think. Plz give me more information about this island. I really wanna go there.XD

    답글삭제
  3. This looks like a beautiful place. I enjoy walking around pretty gardens like this one. I hope I can visit it some day.

    답글삭제