2013년 4월 12일 금요일

The Young People Mall in Nambu Market



 Hi~ In this posting, I introduce unusual place in Jeon-Ju. When people travel Jeon-Ju, people usually go to traditional korean village "Hanok Village". Of course, Hanok Village is beautiful place for trip. But I would like to introduce young people market(청년몰) in Nambu Market, Nambu market and the Pungnam-Moon. Specially, this "the young people market" appears on television and is right for a day's trip.
> A map about introducing place
 
The Nambu Market

 

 
 The Nambu Market is a traditional market in jeon-ju for more than 100 years. There are the Pungnam-Moon and the river side of Jeon-Ju river around the Nambu Market. The city of Jeon-Ju discusses ways to vitalize traditional markets. So there are unique signs. While the advantage of the large mart is ease of use, that of the traditional market is busy bustling about from lively people's dialogue and friendly feeling. At the traditional market, we become light-hearted. So it's great place for going on a visit.




 
 

The young people market (in the nambu market)
 

 The name of the young peole market in the Nambu market is real-new-town. This market is planned and applied by Jeon-Ju city and many young business people for vitalizing to traditional markets. The real-new-town is located second floor of the Nambu market. So it is difficult to find. When you find this market, you can use map in the Nambu market. The murals were painted on walls next to the stairs going up to the Mall. This murals were painted by the young business people in real-new-town. The young people mall's motto is "Earn moderately and live wonderfully."
In the young people mall, the opening hour of store is 2~3p.m. The young storekeepers are familiar and have broad-minded.



 This mural is painted in the side of the wall of store named "mistery store(미스터리 상회)" This mural is popular because of particularity. Also here's stores are decorated unusually and characterfully.
 

 And I'll tell you some of the stores.


Nabi cafe(카페나비) - There are several cafes in the young people mall. Among them, Nabi cafe is designed on the theme of the cat. Also this cafe is fist store of the young people mall.
Play together store(같이 놀다 가게) - This store is the sole board game store in Jeon-Ju.
Handmade store - This store sells handmade products. And you can learn handmade skills in this store.
Bum's plants store(범이네 식충이) - This store sells insect-eating plants mainly.



 
 

댓글 9개:

  1. Hello Hyeon Song! I'm So Hye. Although I Iive in Jeon Ju, I couldn't go The young people mall in Nambu market. As you said, when people travel Jeon Ju, they usually go to Hanok Village. And so does I.
    But in your posting, The young people mall seems great place to go sightseeing. Painting walls are cute and many cafes are beautiful. How did you know this awesome place?
    Sometimes when I have much time, I want to go to The young people mall! Bye~!

    답글삭제
  2. Hello Hyeon song! I'm Yeong seo! It's good to see you in your blog. Oh your topic is trip! I love trip very much! Oh! You posted Young people market! Young peaple market is my favorite place in Nambu market. I would go to board game cafe, vintage shops, and cocktail bar. And I like store keepers's motto, "Earn moderately and live wonderfully." It's similar to my motto. Also, Young people market reminds me of Hong-dae flee market. The atmosphere of Hong-dae is same here. (Hong-dae is wonderful place I think.) Anyway, I want go there again with my friends-including you, Hyeon song!

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Hyeon song~. This is Cheol Gyu. Wow, I never know that there are interesting places in Jeonju. Maybe I didn't go there because I live far from there. I like their lively feelings of stores. And I want to experience those. If I have enough time to go there, I'll enjoy them sincerely. Thank you for new information. Take care~! Bye~~

    답글삭제
  4. Hello Hyeon-Song! It's me, Seung-Woo. As you know, I lived in Chung-Nam for 20 years. So I don't know Jeon-Ju well. Nambu market looks funny and interesting. After mid-term exam, I ought to go there. Thanx for giving nice place to me. It is really helpful posting specially to me. Bye bye~

    답글삭제
  5. Hello, hyeon-song!!! I`m your best friend sang-jin :D. I really like to travel anywhere. Thank you for your travel spot introducing posting. I felt that you really love southern market. Last korean writing class, you said southern market in jeon-ju. Let's go to the southern market in Gwang-ju with me later. I'll buy delicious food for you.

    답글삭제
  6. Hi Hyeon Song! I'm Ji Yeon. You love to travel beautiful place~When I went in Nambu market, It was cool. Especially, young people mall was amazing to me. Because young people mall is located in the traditional market. Anyway I want to go with you:)Bye Bye

    답글삭제
  7. Hi Hyeon Song!! I'm your unique friend Seung Bomu Bomu~~ I didn't know that this place exists. The young people market is very attractive. Design or interior decoration is very beautiful and special. I want to go the Nam-bu market. I heard that a very famous and delicious food store named Jo Jeom Rye is located in Nam bu market. I really eat the food~~~

    답글삭제
  8. Hi, Hyeon Song~ I'm Seong Eun. Your blog is really interesting to me. The Nam-bu market is near my high school. I often went with friends to the Nam-bu market. We ate the delicious food in the Nam-bu market. Thanks to your post, I could think of the memories of high school a long time. Thank you. Bye Bye~:)

    답글삭제
  9. Hello Hyeon Song. This is an interesting post. I had never heard of this place. Actually, even though I've lived in Jeonju for 2 years, I have never visited Nambu Sichang. I think I should visit this place and check out all of the shops.

    답글삭제